Over on 'Accordion to Kellie' we are all having a blog party (which to whom everyone is invited) in order to get us all out of the January Blahs.
I am filling out a few questions Kellie gave me in order to take part of her very, very lovely give away.
1) What's your favourite thing to do when you've been feeling uninspired?
I love to get myself out doors to freshen up. I like to take a camera with me and snap some pretty things that often go untouched and unnoticed. It always gets me in the mood to share what I have found to all of my lovely readers.
2) Tell us about a really great movie/show that you've just discovered.
I have always had a bit of a thing for Les' Miserables. My Nanny offered to take me to see it in the theatres in Paris but it never ended up happening so when I found out the new version of it was coming out in the Cinema I felt as though it kind of made up for it. I enjoyed it so, so much! The best film I have ever seen by far.
3) What do you like to do to change your mood?
Go for a drive with Chris and enjoy some good old country side!
4) Your favorite drink is currently...
Ahh, as some of you may already know I am in love with the Redbush Vanilla Tea. It is too good to be true. Some people say that it is too sweet and overwhelming but that is what I like about it the most. Me and my sweet tooth, oh dear!
5) When you hear the word exuberant, what's the first word that comes to mind?
6) What made you smile last?
My brother building an igloo in the front garden and him getting ever so proud even though it was only knee high. He is so sweet!
7) What five songs would make a playlist to describe your week?
Oooh, any tune from the movies: Brave, Little Women and Les' Miserables.
8) What's at the top of your creative 'To-Do' list?
Sew that silly hand bag and dress. Come on, Chloe you can do this!
9) The last thing you crossed off the above list was...
Neither, sadly. :(
10) Quickly - the first movie quote from the top of your head, please!
Oh, dear I have been sat here for a whole two minutes. I must have a very bad memory seeming as I only just finished watching a film.
11) The best thing about January is...
Snow, lots of it!
12) The worst thing about January is...
The cold. Hem, did that contradict myself?
13) What's your #1 resolution for 2013?
Stay motivated and learn to love myself more.
14) And lastly, share a quote or verse that you've found especially inspiring lately.