After a funny type of year, I am determined to make 2013 the best ever. I can't say I have ever stuck to resolutions, but I want to make a list of things I'd like to do and achieve, and at the end of this year I want to look back and see which I managed to do. I think it's important to set goals and aims to give you something to look forward to and strive towards. It's also the best feeling once you actually manage to accomplish something.
I made a 2013 collage, each photo is a reminder of the things I want to achieve over this year and the many years to come. I hope to print the collage out and put it up on my bedroom pin board to remind me of my hopes.
From left to right:
1. Stop worrying over my appearance. Except myself for who I am.
2. Have more trust in my Lord and read His Bible more as to grow in understanding.
3. Put more effort into Etsy. After all, it is your dreams coming true.
4. Become more involved as an Auntie. Your nephew isn't going to be so small forever. Treasure his baby years and learn from his Mummy as one day you shall be one too!
5. Take care that you spend precious time with your husband. He is your soul mate, love him and care for him.
6. Learn from Little House, they have so little yet have so much. Make life happy by being content.
7. Master cooking. Try to make things you have never tried before. Be adventurous.
8. Exactly what it says. Use it every day!