Monday 19 November 2012

A Weekend Of Autumnal Adventures



So, last Saturday Chris and I had a few adventures. Don't you just love exploring? I love it and I hope I always will because there is just so much to see and experience. Amongst all of the fallen Autumn leaves with their whispers telling me that the cold months are on the way I took a few photographs of the lovely country side the red leaves were blanketing.

I have always loved Autumn. It has to be my favourite season of all time! I love the redness (if there is such a word!) that it gives. The warmth, the cosiness, the anticipation for Christmas. I love it all.!

P.S. I am ever so sorry if the photos of Chris and I look a little as though we are freezing to death, we were! Surely, that is the beauty of it all though? :P 



No comments:

Post a Comment